Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

What's the best way to check the authenticity of clothing manufacturers from the East? After my post, Black Pearl Exports responded to my post. The challenge I have is paying a company without doing proper due diligence. I have since indicated to them that I can only make payment once I am certain they are a legitimate company. They are now threatening me that they will kill me if I come to Delhi India and calling me a fraud. What's the best way to deal with these companies? Payment is through wire transfer which you can't track. Please let me know if you have done any business with this company?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get quality and Stylish Kids School Uniforms from Oasis Uniforms

Oasis Uniforms is the most preferred hub for all business owners looking for a reliable wholesale uniform supplier and manufacturer. 

Mail us:webmaster@oasisuniform.net 
http://www.oasisuniform.net/

Get School Days Girls and boys Uniforms and Accessories at Discount.

If you are looking for kids wholesale clothing suppliers in USA, then Oasis Kids Clothing is the ideal destination for you. They have a wide array of kids apparels that are styled according to the latest fashion trends. 

Mail us: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/

Thank you. I am looking for women clothing manufacturers.

Hi Mapule,

Regret to hear the story.

But if you are looking for women clothing manufacturer from South-East Asia like Vietnam.

I think I can do for you.

FYI: We are a full service sourcing Agent for purchasing Textiles - Clothing & Apparel in Vietnam for small order, new start-up apparel business, high end custom garment for Ladies and Men's fashion items. 

Our main products: Dress, gown, nightshirt, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts

Should you are interest in garment production from Vietnam, please kindly consider us. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards, 

Tran Chinh 
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam 
Tel: +84-983253618 
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Omg! Please do not give your money to black pearl exports. I sent him money over the weekend to make samples though moneygram and I never got my samples.he blocked me off whatsapp and has refused to reply my messages. I repeat do not give your money to BLACK PEARL EXPORTS. He is a fraud.
Thank you. I could tell he was a fraud and stopped all communication with them. He called me all sorts of names as he was getting frustrated with me for not making the deposit.

He seemed so willing to help and now i am out $130. It really sucks because i have been saving money and trying to start my clothing line but no success so far.

Hi,

I feel so sorry for you when doing business with such person.

But if you are looking for clothing manufacturer from South-East Asia like Vietnam.

I think I can do for you.

FYI: We are a full service sourcing Agent for purchasing Textiles - Clothing & Apparel in Vietnam for small order, new start-up apparel business, high end custom garment for Ladies and Men's fashion items. 

Our main products: Dress, gown, nightshirt, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts

Should you are interest in garment production from Vietnam, please kindly consider us. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards, 

Tran Chinh 
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam 
Tel: +84-983253618 
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Did they send you the product? If you got the product and the quality passed, pay them and never cooperate with them.
they did not make the product. He was threatening me to deposit money and called me all sorts of names. That's when I realized that they were not an authentic company and decided to stop communicating with them.

He never sent me any products. I paid him money to make samples and he has stopped answering my emails and returning my calls. I am so upset because this is money i have been saving to start my clothing line.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.