Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

My company was established in 1999 with initally 150 employees in the factories in Shanghai named Shanghai Yinghui Apparel. The two factories we owned had been running to do both knitting and woven garments since the establishment. Then we established another brand new factory in Xu Zhou which is a province in China to espand our scale, now there are 350 employees already. Regarding to the annual statstics, the quantity that our factory can produce is roughly 30000pcs every month.

Our market is also quite cosmopolitan. They are widely spreaded in such as Canada, USA, Germany in the northern part of the world, and also Australia and New Zealand in the South. Many well-known brands in these countries became our clients since the establishment of my company. Some of them you may heard about, Forever 21 in USA, Dynamite in Canada and also Wal-mart and K-mart. The quality and efficiency are confirmed by all of my customers with long-term relationships with them.

We are not only capable to produce high quality of garment in this field, but designning as well. Two competent garment designers are working for us at the moment, around 500 of fresh designs come out every year. Those customers come to my company frequently to pick up some styles they are intested in to produce. Meanwhile, our merchandisers recieve different styles designed by our customers to operate on.

Very welcome build up business with us. We will try the best to offer lower prices and a higher quality!

You can email me via yinghui_jinke@yahoo.cn, or call me directly by dailing my mob (+86)13818666052.

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

I am a Fashion designer from France and i am launching my unisex Label which includes : shirts, jackets, pants,jumpsuits and shorts.

I am coming to Shanghai on May 14th in order to find a factory that could produce my sample collection which counts 180 pieces to start.

All my samples are alredy made i will need your helps for fabric sourcing, grading and minor alterations.

The only condition is time because i ll be staying in China for only 10 days and was hoping to leave with some pieces done.

Do you think we could work together ?

I am looking for a serious partnership that could  help my business grow fast.

If interested to move forward please email me : mr-yanis@hotmail.com , so we could arrange a meeting.

Best regards .

Yanis

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I am pleased to introduce my company IMPERIOUS Fashion, as a leading supplier of all kinds of ready-to-wear garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our clients across the globe in the area of Wholesale Women Clothing, Children Clothing, t shirt manufacturers and all.

Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, IMPERIOUS Fashion is well equipped to welcome big or small size order quantity backed with having dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric, trims & accessories), printing & pleating, custom labeling & tag, finishing & packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, time bound delivery & very competitive prices!

Further we would be fortunate enough to work for you. Kindly suggest the way forward. Do not hesitate to write me back in case any further query or clarification required.

Thanking you in advance & anticipating positive response!

Warm regards,
Rashed
Managing Director
Imperious Fashion Ltd.

Web:www.ifslbd.com

Email ID – rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Sir hope you are well.I make all type of jeans, t shirt, shirt, polo, hoodies, etc, any kinds of design.  Sir i can ensure you that i can provide you the best quality and the product stitch will be best. One mail send you. Hope get some positive response from you. Waiting for you. Thanks.

Hi,

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of ladies clothing and accessories of California, USA.

If you are looking for wholesale designer men's and women's clothes, then visit the website of  Fitness clothing where you can get the amazing collection for men & women both. Get the bulk quantity at wholesale rates and profit in your business.

You can find a huge collection on: www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer,com/about/

http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer,com/fitness-apparel/
Have a look on:

Attachments:

ASG Sports, one of the esteemed and pioneering manufacturers, wholesaler and wholesale clothing suppliers, invites retailers and business owners to take a peek into its world of high-fashion wear for fashion-forward men and women. Its products are made available for bulk buying at wholesale prices and can be personalized to meet individualized requirements and specifications. Just fill up enquiry form for price list or you can email directly to webmaster@asgsports.com.au

Cotton Flannelette & Cotton Flannel Shirts Wholesaler in USA

Flannels are well-known for the kind of quality fabric they are. Hence, while buying them, make sure to get the best one, be it the woolen flannel, the cotton or the lightweight flannel. Flannels are not just winter staples, as the cotton ones can be worn in summer and spring too please visit http://www.flannelclothing.com/wholesale/cotton-flannel-shirt/

feel free to mail us here webmaster@flannelclothing.com

A suitable clothing can show the status and the flavor of the person. So valuing what you wear is necessary. Now more and more people try to buy clothing from USA online. Clothing in from USA is cheap and fashionable.You can find your Clothing and buy at wholesale rate at Oasis Bottoms.I purchased lots of cloth from this site.

Hi,

Alanic Retail, a highly fashion forward leading retailer of all types of clothing and accessories of California, USA. It is the best option for you are trying to looking for a online retailer and any type of clothing stores. You can find here any type of Men's and Women's designer clothing which are now in trend in Retail or Wholesale.
Retailers and business owners can bank on the sizzling variety of clothing introduced by the reputed retails, manufacturing hubs in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and worldwide.

For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

To Place bulk order & GET UP TO 10% DISCOUNT, call or shoot a mail.

Special Offer For You. Use this code: "alanic10" and avail 10% Discount.

Please visit: http://www.alanic.com/online/women-clothing/
Have a look on our products:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.