My company was established in 1999 with initally 150 employees in the factories in Shanghai named Shanghai Yinghui Apparel. The two factories we owned had been running to do both knitting and woven garments since the establishment. Then we established another brand new factory in Xu Zhou which is a province in China to espand our scale, now there are 350 employees already. Regarding to the annual statstics, the quantity that our factory can produce is roughly 30000pcs every month.

Our market is also quite cosmopolitan. They are widely spreaded in such as Canada, USA, Germany in the northern part of the world, and also Australia and New Zealand in the South. Many well-known brands in these countries became our clients since the establishment of my company. Some of them you may heard about, Forever 21 in USA, Dynamite in Canada and also Wal-mart and K-mart. The quality and efficiency are confirmed by all of my customers with long-term relationships with them.

We are not only capable to produce high quality of garment in this field, but designning as well. Two competent garment designers are working for us at the moment, around 500 of fresh designs come out every year. Those customers come to my company frequently to pick up some styles they are intested in to produce. Meanwhile, our merchandisers recieve different styles designed by our customers to operate on.

Very welcome build up business with us. We will try the best to offer lower prices and a higher quality!

You can email me via yinghui_jinke@yahoo.cn, or call me directly by dailing my mob (+86)13818666052.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.