Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Up to 100 brand new and nearly new quality cheap wedding dresses for the beach are for sale in a one-off wedding dress 2015 bonanza at Barnardo’s Sudbury store in North Street.

Brides on a budget can buy a stunning gown along with all the accessories until March 22.

In fact the whole wedding party, including the bride, groom and bridesmaids can be kitted out for under £200 and that includes dresses, suits, bags, hats and shoes.

Shoppers can chose from a wide range of styles, sizes and popular brands including, Pronuptia Paris, Reflection by Margaret Lee, and Sallie Bee.

Area Business Manager, Glen Hall said: “Our new wedding dresses are still in their original packaging and would normally sell for around £750 but we are selling them for a fraction of the price.

“Other dresses start from £35 so customers will be able to snap up some real bargains.”

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheap cheap wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses online store www.weddingbuy.co.uk, most pieces are under £150.

You may also love the newly launched wedding dress from Blackfive.  

Currently I'm at WA. If i purchased dress from u in how many days it will be delivered to me and is there any shipping charges, If so please send me the details.

online fashion boutique

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.