Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am hoping to get some much needed advice from this forum regarding finding the right career path.

I am someone with a Bachelor's degree in marketing.  I am also back in school studying fashion design at a local technical school.  I am looking to start on a career path, ideally within the fashion industry.  (I am also open to the beauty and other similar industries.)  And I am curious to learn of occupations that combine both disciplines (the marketing/business and creative).

I am looking for specific job titles for occupations where I could apply both my marketing degree as well as the more creative skills I am gaining at my technical school.

I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions. 

Thanks.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Katarina,

Thank you so much for your reply to my post.  Yes, trying to combine both the marketing and fashion is difficult as I find that you are expected to focus on one when working at a company.  I appreciate your feedback about starting my own business and that's a actually a great idea!  Thanks again for your suggestions and best of luck to you also on your path. 

Best,

Vanessa

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.