Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello, my name is Matthew and i am the owner of an up and coming UK based street/sportweae label. I am after getting 200 BLACK postage boxes made with my company's logo on the front in white. For the most reasonable price possible. For the start if august 2014

please get in contact with me at bordclothing@gmail.com

kinds regards

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly street ware woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products(Shirt, Pant, Tee- Shirt, Polo Shirt, Tang Tops, Leggings, Swim Ware, Uniforms ), socks, caps also different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards. We can provide design development, pattern development, sample development, bulk production in large & small volume, quality inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world). We are experienced with most of the world class brands & designers in large volume with more than 15 years of international professional standard experience & we are producing most of the brands & supplier garments. Also we are able to give you fresh stock garments & fabric of world class brands in very cheap & low price.

We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the inquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. Especially recently we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.
We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.
Thanking you with best regards,

Excellence Sourcing International,
Mobile: +88-0167-5802623 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service),
Tel : +88-01912-251800
Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

Email : info@brambleuk.com

That's good if you are becoming the owner of a UK based sportswear label. First of all, you should try to search the local cardboard manufacturers around you, but if you are willing to get from abroad, then my suggestion is to go with Chinese cardboard manufacturers. We recently designed some custom mail cardboard boxes from a Chinese company IMColorPrint due to lack of budget. Though we were scared of their printing and quality but they just amazed us with superb quality and error-free printing. So, I would strongly recommend you the same. 

See their samples below:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.