Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am looking for a fashion design program that will help me create a clothing line.  I already have the latest Adobe Creative Suite. I am lokking for something that have pre drawn flats for women.

Views: 540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I seen your womens work and thats excatly what Im looking for how much would you charge for something like that?

Hi

I use fashion pro software. It's a 2D CAD illustrator. Very good and easy to learn to use it.

adobe illustrator - and you can download / buy templates for flats 

Hello you may want to look on our website if you are into fashion

www.techpackdesign.com

Thanks

Virtual Fashion Pro!

Shineknitweaar takes immense pleasure in introducing itself as a well-reputed Manufacturer and Exporter of Fashionable Readymade Garments. In the garment industry, our name has always been identified a role model because the clothing we offer exactly matches with the prevailing fashion trends. The company is constantly winning the hearts of the fashion lovers by providing them Readymade Garments that add style to their personality. Besides adding zing to the personality, Readymade Garments also provide complete comfort to the wearer.

The Readymade Garments, offered by us, are available irrespective of age & gender. The range includes Baby Suits, Ladies Garments, Designer T Shirts, Ladies Running Shorts, Men's Garments, Pyjama Sets, Sports Wear, Track Suits, Under Garments and many more. The Readymade Garments are available in varied color & color combinations, sizes and designs. With prime motive of ascertain cent percent satisfaction of the clients, the company also provides customized Readymade Garments that meet the specifications provided by them.

The robust infrastructural base has also made us competent in analyzing the needs of the market, understanding them and henceforth providing appropriate solution through our Fashionable Readymade Garments. The Manufacturing Unit is loaded with machineries for knitting, printing, dyeing, cutting, embroidery and stitching of the apparels. The spacious warehouse, for the safe storage of the Garments, is also invincible part of our robust infrastructural base.

The strong support of the team, including designers, quality controllers, allied executives etc., have also helped the company to deliver Readymade Garments that are free from flaws regarding design, style, cut, embroidery (color combination of threads, neatness, etc.), size etc. So, feel free to contact us and walk hand-in-hand with the latest trends. 

Urban Purple Fashion Studio And Garment Production Unit for Small And Medium Apparel Brands and Clothing Labels.

You can get all your Apparel Line Development facilities at  Fashion Studio Urban Purple. Get Your Line Sheet to the next level starting through Designs converted to Factory Ready  Tech Packs and can also get your Production done for Your Store Requirements. Urban Purple Fashion Studio Provides  End to End Solution for all your Apparel Line Needs starting from Line Sheet Design, Tech Pack Design , Sample Development and Garment Manufacturing. Check out the Review Page of Urban Purple Fashion Studio and check out what clients and brands talking about the Fashion Studio. 

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to you, Hope this mail finds you in good health and sprite. I am Sashikant Co-Owner of Urban Purple. I came to know that you are in look for some vendors to outsource your apparel production requirements. I have a Job Working unit which is having the capacity to produce High end garments in Small Quantity up to 500 pcs / style/ color . Kindly let us know if you have any requirement that you can outsource to us.

Looking forward to your reply on this.

Urban Purple – Company Profile

Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit

Address: Urban Purple

2nd Floor, Kapilan Orchid, # 25

7th Main 80 Feet Road, Subana Palya Extn

Bangalore – 560043

We are a Garment Manufacturing Unit and Exporter and Job worker with 10 Machines and have been working with clients across USA and UK. Established in the year 2010 we have been working solely with importers from USA and EU region.

WE have In house Pattern Designer, Fabric Expert, Sample Tailors and 10 Batch Tailors capable of Producing both Knitted and Woven Garments. Also we have our in-house cutting section.

We provide end to end solution to our buyers from Design, Sample Development, and Apparel Production.

Monthly Capacity to produce is up to 1000 PCs of Garments.

Machines:

8 – Single needle Machines (Juki)

2 – Over Lock Machines (Siruba)

1- Flat Lock Machine (Juki)

1 – Boiler Iron and Finishing Table (orbito)

1 - Layer Cutting Machine (orbito)

Contact Person: Saravana V. (Pattern Master and Production Manager )

Contact Number:  9880549978

Sashikant - 9035001810

Sashikant
Marketing Head
Urban Purple Design Studio
# 33 , 2nd A Cross , Vijaya Bank Colony Extn
Horamavu , Bangalore - 560043 ( India )
Tel : 9035001810 / 9880549978 ( V.Saravana - Production Manager )
info@urbanpurple.in/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.