Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Good day everyone, I have a kinda strange question but it is very important for me. Is there anybody who had trouble with collectors?

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That does not sound great, not at all, hope you are ok

Well, I have been lucky enough to have actually had the most unpleasant experience in my entire life, to actually deal with the collectors. Those guys... oh man, they are so bad, so rude, ill-mannered and so on and so forth. Besides all that, they are really really stupid actually. As I remember it was the CMRE collections. This situation took place a couple of years ago actually. Thanks God I could easily find some legal help, from lemberglaw.com . In case you are having some problems with the collectors, trust me, the guys at lemberglaw will help you get out of it.

I am the owner of a company and I have been declared bankrupt. I need the help of a lawyer

If you have problems paying your debts and you are harassed by collectors you are lawyers from https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ you will be helped to solve the problem and thus you can get compensation for the violation of your rights. I used the service a year ago and these guys helped me very well

Ernst Ashurov criminal lawyer Toronto is licensed to practice law in Ontario and New York since 2000. He provides quality legal services in a wide range of practice areas with special emphasis on criminal law in English, Russian and Hebrew languages.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.