Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello...hello and hello...I am in the infantacy stage open my dress boutique.  I am from  Birmingham Al.  I recently purchase a lot of summer dress from ebay which sold really well...however I am look for more than that. Going to districts and shows to buy dresses.   How I do I get in the loop. I don't have a brick and motar yet, but want to have dress parties, shows and viewing.  Want to build up my cliental.  Any advise I can get I would greatly appreicate.  Right now I want to start buying dress for the fall and winter, where do I go?

Lei Welch

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello 

hope you are well.

we are Manufacturer & exporter of ready-made garments & fashion accessories. we are located at delhi / india

thanks to see some pics of my work in my profile page..

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "PARIDHAN" and running an export company by the name of "Paridhanboutique.com" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear.

Hello Lei! I am an artist turning into a fashion designer.. I will have my art on dresses soon. Made in Indonesia. WOuld you be keen to stock my dresses pls? I have ideas of limited edition tunics with a pic of my art in front. As soon as I have a sample, I will send you a pic of it. In the mean time, pls take a look at my web site and see if you can visualize my art on tunics. and scarves. www.amandatomasoa.net

I am planning to only print like 1000 to be distributed internationally. My team and I will be building the lives of the local people so our clients will be helping us make a positive difference in the world. 

Thank you.

Amanda

wearing is not a big idea but shopping is a big idea and trick for getting a smart fashoin therefore always apply all the tricks and ideas for best shopping if you have less knowledge about it so you can find online for tips.... thanks...

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.