Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello...hello and hello...I am in the infantacy stage open my dress boutique.  I am from  Birmingham Al.  I recently purchase a lot of summer dress from ebay which sold really well...however I am look for more than that. Going to districts and shows to buy dresses.   How I do I get in the loop. I don't have a brick and motar yet, but want to have dress parties, shows and viewing.  Want to build up my cliental.  Any advise I can get I would greatly appreicate.  Right now I want to start buying dress for the fall and winter, where do I go?

Lei Welch

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are a small manufacturer from Vietnam. If you are interested, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com and visit some of my works at greenpondcrafts.etsy.com

Thank you
and best regards

May
Very lovely. 

Hi Lei

How are you?I am from India.. r u interested in stocking sarees and suits in ur boutique.I believe NRI's abroad would love to buy them from you and am sure other people also would buy them too.

Regards

Simran Raju

What is your website

Hi Lei

I don't have a website .I can send you photographs and description of the sarees and suits which is in the photos -what it is made of etc. For more knowledge of sarees you can google the word and see what a saree looks like .They are made of different materials and as Indian culture is so diverse each state has to offer different types of beautiful sarees.

I am sure there is lot of scope in selling them as there are not many boutiques abroad selling Indian stuff.you can carry a survey in your area if you want to .Slowly but steadily Indian clothes are being demanded more by people because of globalisation.

they are beautiful...not sure that would crossover into the afro american community...but would love one for myself...because they georgous
I can understand ...:)

hello 

hope you are well.

we are Manufacturer & exporter of ready-made garments & fashion accessories. we are located at delhi / india

thanks to see some pics of my work in my profile page..

if you are interested... pls feel free to contact me at rgsinternationalinc@gmail.com ; ravi@rgsinternational.co.in

Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152
Kindly send your email so i can mail you entire product range
Thanx

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.

Hi 

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and to some in australia and lookin forward to expand our business in australia and setting up  our office in brisbane for more effective working there .

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw

Thanks

Utsav 

Amattra Exports

Hi there,

I'm Cosetta Marie, the fashion designer for the House of Me'Dina. The House of Me'Dina is a women's wear collection specifically dresses and intricate tops at this time, that is true feminine style with a edgy twist. To start buying dresses, just ask local designers, go to the fashion shows, trunk shows, etc. Maybe even start a networking event where you have people coming to you and you host. Just ideas. Good luck.

Thank you for your input, I truly appreciate it

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.