Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi!

I was hoping to get advice regarding the best approach to you use when wanting to do wholesale business with established fashion brands and well as new and up coming ones. The reason for my question is I am preparing to launch a brand new online clothing boutique and want sound advice with regards to buying, the best way to negotiate a favourable deal and any legal ramifications that may be involved/crop up.

Thank you in advance.

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey samantha, am currently working on my line and am considering all the different sales channel. Would be interested to know more about your online boutique.

Thanks!

Hi Yasmin,

Thanks for replying to my question. I will be launching an online store with the intention of being the 'first' stockist for up and coming designers somewhat like a launching pad for new brands at the same time as stocking some established brands which are recognised internationally but are not widely stocked within the UK. The point is to be on the pulse of whats new and on trend. Our approach is to be very hands on with our suppliers as well as our customers to ensure we are meeting demands and pushing products in the right direction. Please feel free to forward an up to date copy of your portfolio to theonlineboutique1@hotmail.co.uk.

edit the collection with the keen eye of a vogue editor.

you will buy apparel which will have lastinmg appeal..which is the direction fashion is going toward.

( influenced by the current prolonged recession)

you want to be ahead of trend..in a classic sort of way.

step cautiously and buy small lots..to ensure they sell out at retail price.

you have got to know your market.

when you purchase think of this formula:

what will definitely sell.

what will make women come back for more purchases..

and always add that one piece..a surprise element.

so that it keeps things new and ahead of trend.

you don't want your apparel to look like hat everone else is offering.

know your competition and your target audience.

coomunication is key. you have to be crystal clear to what you want.

you can listen to suggestion..but trust your natural instinct.

the best way to negotiate a favourable deal is to show the fashion brands the ammount of expose they wil have on your website...and also the turn around time of items selling out.

time is money.

if the items ell out at retail..those brands will remain faithful to you.

A suitable clothing can show the status and the flavour of the person. So valuing what you wear is necessary. Now more and more people try to buy clothing from USA online. Clothing in from USA is cheap and fashionable.You can find your Clothing and buy at wholesale rate at Oasis Bottoms.I purchased lots of cloth from this site. Online and book order at http://www.oasisbottoms.com/

Carefree times and a complete gay abandon – that’s what the 90’s fashion scene was all about.  Though our new age 21st century has progressed manifold in terms of fashion and have come up with exclusive fashion wears, but the 90’s college fashion trend had an element of casual charm and free spiritless about it. Keeping aspects in mind, wholesale flannel clothing these manufacturing houses today have decided to revamp this classic style and blend  it with the new designs and patterns. The result is stylish and glamorous flannel clothing for men and women, tough to resist, for more information please visit http://www.flannelclothing.com/

Mail Id: webmaster@flannelclothing.com

The alpha male is a leader, a glib talker, a great listener and a fashion aficionado! No he does not drool over his mirror reflection or is obsessed with selfies, but he has a fine sense of style and loves to select clothes that enhance his persona. With designer flannel shirts wholesale the alpha male can never go wrong. Be it a corporate meeting, party or a Saturday luncheon at a friend’s place, flannel shirts are always good to go. So if you are a private businessman or a retail store owner dealing in fashionable men’s wear, investing in designer flannel shirts is a smart call visit now http://www.flannelclothing.com/wholesale/flannel-shirt/

mail ID: webmaster@flannelclothing.com

Hi,

Fitness Clothing Manufacturer is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of wholesale Fitness apparels, accessories, Gym clothing. Now a days Fitness clothing is in the top of the fashion with a great comfort.If you are seeking for brand clothing wholesale and retail then place bulk order now.

Have a look on : http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/fitness-apparel/ 

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.