Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone

I need some direction/help, I want to start an online clothing store, realizing that there is alot of work ahead of me. Is it smart to build a team that could help with the various parts of building my brand and online store Such as buyer/stylist/etc? and if so how do I go about that? do I find interns being that I can't pay them yet? I am kind of unsure on how to go about this.

Any Ideas?

THANKS A LOT 

Views: 664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly street ware woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products(Shirt, Pant, Tee- Shirt, Polo Shirt, Tang Tops, Leggings, Swim Ware, Uniforms ), socks, caps also different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards. We can provide design development, pattern development, sample development, bulk production in large & small volume, quality inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world). We are experienced with most of the world class brands & designers in large volume with more than 15 years of international professional standard experience & we are producing most of the brands & supplier garments. Also we are able to give you fresh stock garments & fabric of world class brands in very cheap & low price.

We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the inquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. Especially recently we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.
We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.
Thanking you with best regards,

Excellence Sourcing International,
Mobile: +88-0167-5802623 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service),
Tel : +88-01912-251800
Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

This is great question to ask fo to stat up your company . My online shopping store is www.efello.ca and check my site . and focus on help for  star up company

You can find the interns to run your store later but at the beginning of store, you would need professional service and web development company which will make your online store and would add shopping cart options and payment gateways etc. You can get reliable eCommerce solutions from here to run your site like a pro. These services would also assist you to keep safe in the case of hackers' attack. 

Secondly, after the making of your online store, you can start promoting your site and engaging the potential customers with a team of volunteers and or even get services of interns. Hopefully, you will consider my pieces of advice. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.