Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

What are the best shoes for women to wear to work?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that when it comes to working, women are the ones who get the leniency to wear anything and everything. Yeah, I mean men have always had a smaller circle of options to wear whether it was work or casual affairs but women have been the ones that can explore a whole host of options and that applies to the branded footwear as well.

When it comes to branded shoes, women have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to what can they wear to work. There are options like ballerinas, heels - of all kinds like kitten heels, crisscrossed heels and more for themselves. Some of the options that I believe would make the best branded shoes for women to work would include:

Image Source: SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Red Badia Heels

Image Source: TOD'S Pink Pointed Toe Ballerinas

Image Source: Saint Laurent Black Crisscross Heels

I usually prefer to wear dresses and high-heels. 

One-piece dress and shoes seem much more practical to me than combinating with trousers and blouses every day.

Formal, discrete flats. Loafer, Derby... For example: https://www.ebay.it/str/naeveganshoes/Scarpe/_i.html?_sacat=3034

Or block low heels.

But think on comfort always, don't damage yourself for work.

In my opinion, it doesn’t really matter what shoes you work in as long as you’re comfortable with them both from a physical perspective and an aesthetic one, so for me that means absolutely no heels but only flat ones, like sneakers for example since I’m very comfortable in them. It’s also important to note that certain smells from your footwear can attract attention and none of us really want that. I searched around the internet various ways on how to clean smelly sneakers that are very effective and work for a lot of people.

It depends on the working environment probably, so I can give you an exact answer. Anyway, suppose that you work in the office, you can opt for Chelsea boots (formal, semi-formal and smart casual styles). This is the one and only type of shoes I always think of when it comes to versatility and chic looks.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.