Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Which Hairstyle is Best for a strapless wedding dress: An elegant updo style or long sleek hair?

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome work look good.

Image source:http://zestymag.com

I always like this kind of elegant updo hairstyles for brides. You may like it as well

For a strapless wedding dress, If you want to show elegance yet sexy maybe you should try updo style. It shows your neck and your collar bone where it shows a little bit more skin. Long sleek hair is pretty too, mermaid curls look nice too. Maybe you should try to put on a little elegant tiara when your going to try long sleek hairdo.

Attachments:

I think that the updo one is the best :)

It's time to think about your day-of beauty look. The right hairstyle can really pull a formal look together and it's easier than you think to pick a hairstyle that complements both you and your dress. If you're going the strapless route, we've rounded up our favorite hairstyles that will complement the neckline perfectly. For more ideas you can check here Blog Dot Bridal Dot Pk.

Hey Guys Hope you’re all doing great and sorry for the inconvenient Post! Me and my team are collecting some information about fashion professionals / creatives for a new project that we are working on. So if you work in the industry it will mean the world for us if you could take this 9 question survey to help us understand our target market more and deliver a better product.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate it 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CGT8TP8

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.