Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Which Hairstyle is Best for a strapless wedding dress: An elegant updo style or long sleek hair?

Views: 710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome choice. I suggest you go for a long sleek style. 

A simple chic cut is very easy and suitable for long hair. The hair is flowed down and just made curled at the edge. This hairstyle gives enormous beauty to hair.

Cheap Bridesmaid dresses

How about this?

wow she is looking soo pretty..

I think it depends your personal preference. If it's a hot, humid day I'd probably suggest back in a low bun just so that you don't get frizz. But long, flowing hair can be beautiful as well. Do what feels right!

My suggestion is long sleek hair

maybe, with fashionable braids

Really a impressive look. I think it mainly depends on one's physical appearance, outlook. But I prefer long sleek hair. I can not helping impressed with them in the pictures.

Long sleek style Is best,but It depends on our hair style,our height,looks etc.Long sleek hairstyles provide great opportunities to play with bold colour.Be sure to try natural products that help to control hair for a long time.Styling tools as flat iron is a great tool to help you create sleek style.At last finish your look with serums which will keep your style shiny.I would like you to suggest natural braid hairstyles ,try once you will like It.

I would like to recommend this one. I hope that you will be looking beautiful with it. 

Nice question Trenise Burns. You can go with any of the hairstyle for a strapless wedding dress. More over you can wear beautiful black and white diamond pendant for necklace of double shape.

please see these type of haircuts , i think u like it 

Attachments:

both ist ok°

Bilder von Persunkleid.de

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.