What i have observed is that these days shearling leather jackets are trending in women winter fashion. For me its a life saver, it keeps me warm which is important and it is trendy which is way more important. LOL i've recently purchased a sheepskin leather jacket from a website mauvetree.com , it is just piece of art, believe me!. after that my husband also ordered his shearling as well. they have a great collection of jackets. do have a look! here is my jacket <3 <3 Men Black B3 Bomber Aviator Shearling Jacket

MauveTree is a fashion store which offers premium quality of leather jackets both for men & women. We have a style to suit everyone. Come to us, make a purchase, and look trendy this season in an effortless manner. Our prices will suit you too, and you won’t be disappointed. Go, Have a look now!

men bbc letterman varsity jacket.JPG

men b3 bomber shearling leather jacket.JPG

distressed brown leather jacket.jpg

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.