Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

What i have observed is that these days shearling leather jackets are trending in women winter fashion. For me its a life saver, it keeps me warm which is important and it is trendy which is way more important. LOL i've recently purchased a sheepskin leather jacket from a website mauvetree.com , it is just piece of art, believe me!. after that my husband also ordered his shearling as well. they have a great collection of jackets. do have a look! here is my jacket <3 <3 Men Black B3 Bomber Aviator Shearling Jacket

MauveTree is a fashion store which offers premium quality of leather jackets both for men & women. We have a style to suit everyone. Come to us, make a purchase, and look trendy this season in an effortless manner. Our prices will suit you too, and you won’t be disappointed. Go, Have a look now!

Views: 111

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for sharing with us 

You are most welcome. Go Have a look!

Wonderful, You have nice collection of Jackets. I like Roadie Leather Jacket, I think its suits on me.

Definitely! Roadie Leather Jacket is one the classics but what's trendy these days are sheepskin leather jackets. Have look and tell me did you like it? Best Shearling Jackets - MauveTree

Hello, I just want to add my opinion, Nowadays fur accessories are in demand. After lots of search, I found AMIFUR have a huge collection of fur accessories. A fur accessory will not only warm you up but will also become a part of your style. Fur has always been, still is and will always be fashionable after all!

Completly agree with you. Fur is something that will always fascinate men. Since the beginning of time. Shearling Leather Jackets are one of the oldest and most classy sheepskin jacket you'll ever find.

I like your jacket collection. 

Attachments:

Hi your link is not working 

Thanks for reaching out AlinaMParker. MauveTree is facing some server issue. We are doing our best to resolve it but it may take some time. Kindly visit it in few hours. 

MauveTree is live now and working better then ever. Sorry for the inconvenience. Check out our top notch shearling category jackets! 

please check these collections this is best for the women's leather jackets

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.