Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

beginner in fashion, want to learn about it but confused. need your valuable suggestions.

Hi i want to be in fashion industry, want to learn about fashion but when i looked online there where so many things like, fashion illustraion, pattern making, technical fashion i am confused where do i start from? Kindly help me with these.

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Learn all there is to know about fashion by the pros who know it all at Jomsy Fashion and watch your fashion designs come to life. Located in the LA Fashion district for the past seven years, we have been a highly respected authority when it comes to fashion education.

Following the wants and needs of clients, we offer Consulting, Courses / Workshops, and Business Fashion Coach.

www.jomsy.com

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

Attachments:

The link was really helpful

I am a newbie in the fashion industry and I am working on a study on the best designers in the world any suggestions?

Hi Jake, 

Are you in Los Angeles ? 

If you need more information or expect advice, we can meet in the office at Cooper Building Fashion District Los Angeles (20 minutes Free) or by skype Sylviedegil 

Let me know 

See you soon 

Hello,

My name is Nina and I am a partner manager at COTIT. We can help you start up your own fashion brand.

There is so much to consider and with all the different pieces of information scattered over the internet, it might not get any clearer for you.

We are able to help you from designing till delivering the product to your customers as a one stop shop for almost everything you need to run a successful fashion company.

You can take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu , and you can always contact me: nina@cotit.eu

kind regards,

Nina

Hello,

Beginner in fashion? Don't worry! You get all solutions at Traffic Creative Management.

Traffic Inc is one of the top creative artist management agencies in New York and represent world’s most creative and extraordinary Artist include: fashion, beauty, commercial and etc. We have a spacious range of selected illustrators and photographers as well as you can also contact us for brand consulting and copywriter works.

For more details visit at https://goo.gl/gcYs5G or mail us on info@traffic-nyc.com

Hello! 

We are launching an entire online course about Fashion Entrepreneurship in a few weeks. The course will provide information about how to start your own business in fashion. If you are interested and would like to know more about the course, please contact: consulting@jomsy.com. We would love to help you! 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.