Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello All. I am looking for manufacturers who can make a sample party dress, an organic tshirt dress and a swimsuit. They can be different contractors. Anyone to advice me?

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should check out NYC Manufacturing Resources from A-Z (Lists 100's of Factories, etc) - We've done all of the leg work and research to comprise an up-to-the-minute paperless e-book of hundreds of New York City Garment Center based resources that can provide you with everything you need to design & manufacture your line, including large and small lot factories, pattern makers, fabric, trims, sample makers, screen printers, marking + grading, wet processing, & much more! Visit http://mshopnyc.com/viewContent.php?id=39.
Dear Sir,

we are Textune sourcing a leading buying agent sourcing company and exporters of exclusive range of garments for men, women, children and infants. Situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We have an excellent team of work force, to meet the international standards.

Kindly let us know your any inquiry regarding RGM manufacturing at ashraf@textune.com

We hope we can serve you best quality and reasonable price.

Best regards,
Ashraf.
web: www.textune.com
Dear, For Tee Shirt you can contact with us if you interested for Bangladeshi Garments Industry.
mail to ceo@primex-bd.co.cc
Hi !!!
As per your requirement, Here i am introducing myself as one of the manufacturer for the same..
Me & my husband both are running a small manufacturing unit & work on small quantities.
The unit is located in Delhi (India).. We work here on designer pcs for some renowned domestic brands.

we would like to have a positive response from you.
For enquiry plz contact on my mail.. anju.n.sharma@gmail.com

Thanks
Anju
I would like to establish a small garment factory in Nigeria to specialize in children cloths, i need advise pls. I need to know about trainings, equipments, sourcing for materials, set-up. How small can a small garment factory be?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.