Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Is there anyone wanting to make money together? I am not promoting, but offering an opportunity. We're running a garment factory, and has a series of cooperative factories in our area working with us. If anybody needs to turn her thinking or design into on-sale products, we'll be pleased to help!

Pls refer to the Internet, and find our export record to companies in LA. Then you'll find us reliable! We're Qingdao Bulang Fashion!

Email: bulang_apparel@163.com

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Please send me your Contact details.

prom dresses 2012

Pls send me an email: bulang_apparel@163.com, and talk in details

Hello all,

We launched our own online store earlier this year and acted as fashion buyers and resellers in Canada. Currently we would like to start our own clothing line but we are looking for a manufacturing company/factory or independent tailors with good knowledge of sizes in north america and quality control who handles small run production as we will not have big order as of yet.

PLease send all your info,portfolio and working procedures by email at : youngandfierce@mail.com if your services full fill our need.

Thank you,

www.youngandfierce.ca/shop

I'd like to see this offer that year, I had a lot of ideas and a desire to cooperate.

Hi, I agree it was a great offer. I like it when talented people collaborate with each other and create great projects that bring a good income. As for me, unfortunately, I don't have the skills to create something like this. But I am glad that I recently found an opportunity to earn extra money being involved in the fashion industry. I got this opportunity from Amazon and learned how to make money using retail arbitrage. This is exactly what I really like.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.