Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Any 1 wanting Vietnamese Production Factories both North or South Vietnam, I can help because I have sourced and worked in Vietnam both Hanoi , Haiphong & HCMC Saigon ...

I am a Garment Technician with Tailoring experience in Jackets , Skirts , Dresses, Trousers and Childrens wear... I can Audit assess a factory both Ethical and Technical, I can implement systems and advise and help get a factory up to standards in  UK Quality Standards . past experience preparing for TESCO standards and Marks & Spencers.
I know of good Tailoring outwear factories who produce both Ladies and mens tailoring.

I also have contacts in China Shanghai if anyone needs factories there ?

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello,

are you products good?
I am a Garment Technologist, I have both worked in Vietnam & Sourced many factories in Vietnam, they are quite neat sewing machinists , but it is better if you have someone working for you there to Monitor Production & Delivery dates and ensuring they do a AQL on all orders.

There is a choice of using local QC but I would not advise you to use them, Phillipinos are better and more honest I have met many Phillipino ladies there who work there too in Vietnam .... So if you need my help e-mail me at cm.fareast@googlemail.com
hi caroline , we welcome you to jordan to visit our factory for future cooperation , in addition i can take you for a tour to see PETRA one of the world 7 wonders ...you can do this trip while travelling to vietnam , stop for 1 - 2 days at AMMAN - JORDAN and you can continue your flight to vietnam.

contact hayawieh.apparael@gmail.com

have a nice day

Dr. samir marji
Hi Caroline,
Im looking for garment producing factories and textile traders for fabric sourcing in the South of Vietnam, in and around Ho Chi Minh City. Im visiting HCMC from 13 to 19 june 2010.
Im currently starting my own women's fashion label, and im looking for manufacturers to produce samples and bulk for my SS 2011 collection. Im going to be selling the label in the US, so I'm looking for quality production.
As this is my first collection, I need manufacturers that will accommodate lower MOQ's.
I'm looking for fabrics specifically in mixed (polyester, viscose, rayon) silks, cotton jacquards, winter fabrics etc.; printed and non-printed.

Any information you have that could help me out on my visit would be great.

Please visit my website to get a better idea : www.misseti.com

Thank you, I'm looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Manu Gururaj

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.