Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I have just launched a search engine for sustainable fashion style-is.co.uk which features clothing, shoes and accesssories for men, women and children from over 100 ethical fashion brands, The site has been designed to give shoppers a quick and easy way to shop sustainably and find a stylish alternative to fast fashion. 

Style is has a range of ethical fashion dress from the luxurious fashion to affordable options. It can be searched by a variety of categories which include organic, fair trade, recycled, vegan, vintage and second hand. I would love to have feedback on the site if anyone could spare a few moments to take a look. 

Thanks in advance 

Ceri

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope it's very useful for us.Thanks for sharing the valuable information with us.We are a online store offering some of the best Mens Suits, Tuxedos, Discount Suits, Suit Separates, Man Suit, Shiny Suits, Zoot Suits, Dress Shirts, Ties, Exotic Shoes and lot more. You will surely find some of the best men’s suits at affordable prices. Shop our large selection of stylish men’s apparel today.

http://www.mensusa.com

hi

Do you have aim or skype?

my aim and skype is : sets.free

we are a lace and lace fabric manufacturer which could be used for clothing....

Great.. I am also in same business in menswear. So it will be great for me to take some tips from your search engine as well.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.