Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I find it hard not only because there are about a million designers and this is new label owners just in the hip hop Industry of clothing but this is pretty much a new Industry and alot of people are doing pretty well, but my question is when others want to come into the industry and ask for advise or help to get out there the big labels that have information or avenues act like their scared, the way I see things is that's good to have compition it keeps you on your game and if your good then your good and if your Garbage your Garbage nothing will change that, I understand that making it in anything isn't easy and takes hard work but when others have connects to help others get their foot in the door why Not ?

Views: 68

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What you're saying is so true. Especially in communities. For instance, we are looking in Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville is rapidly growing and getting a name in the fashion industry. However, we as a State are slowing the process down because we have not fully developed, yet we are already competing with other companies in our fashion district. I do understand everyone wants to be known as the first or the biggest from where they are, but companies like this aren't looking at the big picture. The more man power, the better. The more attention you attract, the higher the cash flow and buzz you get for your area. Places like New York, France, London, these are all places who have already established their name in the fashion industry. But how do you think they got there? With there being sooo many opportunities in that ONE location, one self could just go there to live, and already know their chances are higher for succeeding than just going to a small city with barely any recognition in the career field of your choice. Which brings me to my main point. If we come together, instead of trying to force all of our 'competition' out of business, we could create more opportunities. We could become more established as a whole. And trust me. If we create more opportunities for those trying to break into the fashion industry, we attract more clients.The people will come!
Which is why this is one of the goals for my company. To bring people together. To create more opportunities. There are so many talented fashion designers out there who are being turned away, just because, as you mentioned, no one wants to share the spotlight. But if you have confidence in your product, a strategy like this should not intimidate you, right? And even if you DO come across someone who might be 'better' than you, this should be considered motivation for you to strive to get your designs down to a perfection... But one more thing. There are so many different looks out there now, so diverse and unique, I wouldn't necessarily consider them as competition. You have your own unique look, let them have theirs.
First off I'd like to thank you for showing interest, so therefor People like us that have a hunger have to build a allias to do just what we're talking about and and if I have any info you can use I'll be sure to pass it and maybe in the future we can do biz, so don't be a stranger and never shame to ask I'm never scared to see other come up.
No problem. This is one subject I have strong opinions about. People are so worried that there isn't room for everyone, when in fact, there is. So many people have different designs, and so many people have different tastes in fashion, AND all people love to shop and dress well, so there's plenty to go around. If it's about money to these people, then I really don't see what all of the fuss is about. If people want your product, they're going to buy it. Period.
But anyway. Yes, I've read your writings on your page. I love your taste, and I can definitely tell that fashion/art is your passion. It would be of great honor to T & D Modeling if we could do business together in the near future. www.TDModeling.com . Contact me when your ready. Keep in touch. Chao!
Wow, Dat what I'm saying I like what you got going on and yea you got some Honie's, I checked you out and If possible I'd like to place your Modeling agency on my pages and show some love to your Biz. and most def we'll be staying in touch, One
LOL! Well thank you! If you like that, you're going to love the other girls we have. I will be putting about 20 more on our website within the next month or so. We're doing photoshoots back to back and our business is sky rocketing! Things are going great. So when I add some more models, I will be sure to keep you posted so you can go see them.
Yes! i would love for you to Ad us on your pages. Word of mouth is a powerful thing. And if you have any websites or links you would like for us to put on our page, I would have no problem doing that. We will soon be promoting our affiliates on our website.
Lol, yea well I love to admire beauty, so I love beautiful women, and I would be honored if you put my online store address on your site, here is my address http://poefamilyconnection.shirtcity.com and by sure to add Never Flashy is's out Theam.

Thanks again and God Bless

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.