Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Is there an industry directory for fashion retailers? I'm looking for boutiques as well as online retailers and department stores that mainly carry clothing lines. I know fashiondex, but they don't seem to cover retailers. Many thanks in advance.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can try the buyer guides.
I checked out some of the links, and Douglas Pub might have what I'm looking for, it seems. I'll spend some time with this page. Thank you very much for your help, Apparel1.
My pleasure. Glad it helped.

Hi,

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you Alanic Retail, a leading retailer and supplier of all types of clothing and accessories of California, USA. It is the best option of you are trying to looking for a online retailer and any type of clothing stores. You can find here any type of Men's and Women's designer clothing which are now in trend in Retail  in Affordable Price

Retailers and business owners can bank on the sizzling variety of clothing  introduced by the reputed retails, manufacturing hubs in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and worldwide. This manufacturing  house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization. For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

To Place bulk order & GET UP TO 10% DISCOUNT, call or shoot a mail.

Please visit: http://www.alanic.com/new-arrivals/

Have a look: 

I

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.