Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am in the process of doing market research and am curious on how women feel about the current selection of lingerie shops within suburbia.

On a recent trip to the local boutiques around town to find something sensual and sexy to wear for my husband - I quickly realized that the selection was nothing more than cheap stripper outfits and a plethora of plastic battery operated gag gifts. After leaving many of these locations I felt as if I needed a shower as most of the stores are located in tacky strip centers (no pun intended) with dirty parking lots and cheap fabrics that were overpriced.

What is your honest feedback of what is available in your area?

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for your research, you can find some lingerie retailers listed on the Apparel Search directory. If you go to the RETAILER section, you will find an area for retailer by category. Then you will find "women's clothing retailers", and then you will find the lingerie section. Certainly this is not a complete listing of every lingerie retailer in the country, but maybe this will help you get a general idea regarding some of the retailers. If you have trouble finding the page, let me know and I can give you a direct link to the page. You can also do a search from the engine at the clothing b2b site. That engine is set to search the net.

Hi,

If you need wholesale lingerie manufacturer then can contact with Alanic Clothing, As they are the world famous wholesale boutique clothing manufacturer.

Hi Mary,

I just visit your site now, please do you still have SANTA CLAUSE ELEGANT LINGERIE in stock?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.