Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Has anyone spotting an interesting trend that you think is starting to pick up steam?

Views: 1141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here in Australia fluro anything is getting huge among young people and the music scene.
My label was lucky to have picked up on this early and ran with it for our spring/summer. Not sure if has reach the u.s yet as we are normally ahead in the season, but if it hasnt got there, be ready because everything is BRIGHT

Rubi - thanks for the great image and comments. I think you are onto something with this.. This may do very well in the USA market. Are stores able to purchase these garments from your company or is this just an image that you have found from some one elses product. If you want to find retailers in the USA to contact, you can find some at the OnlyClothing.com site
thanks for that info. No I dont sell these I just found them on a blog and thought how well they expressed my post on fluro fashion. I sell retro inspired fluro jewellery though, here is 2 designs what I have in our collection

Killer heels word necklace

Space invader fluro necklace
UPDATE ON FLURO GEAR - ok latest news is that every person under 25 male and female are now getting there hands on bright fluro fashion, it has even hit the sydney sunday newspaper last week on how big it is and this paper knows nothing haha from the rave dance heads to the emos/punks (yes you heard me) everyone is wearing it
As soon as our stuff hits the stores it is selling straight away, so my advise to anyone who isnt in Australia and want a heads up on your next trend, I bet you it will be Bright fluro colours :)

Ill keep you updated
one-piece-dress are hot in Tokyo this spring. check the season report on : www.fashioninjapan.com
Lingerie, and celebrities wearing it! You can wear fine lingerie in and out of the bedroom. Dont just think its for bedroom use only! Camisoles under jackets, bustiers under jackets, can be worn with pants or skirts. Layering et al. At the MTV Music Pre Party out in Bel Air, these were some of the celebs that visited Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie. Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie was the exclusive sponser of the Pre Party. Also PPFL sponsered George Blodwell's Birthday Bash at Beso this past month, a restaurant owned by Eva Longoria.
Attachments:
Check out some of the latest trends and looks created by a community of fashionistas, trendsetters and tastemakers on Polyvore:
www.polyvore.com
hi i thing lot of ruff pleat and tear look in next fashion
lingerie as outerwear.
hot pants with boots
Skinny jeans have been so popular these days, also I've seen lots of girls wearing gladiator sandals nowadays. It looks like gladiator shoes are starting to be one of the famous trends this year.

Skinny jeans? You might want to see these Apple Bottoms.

Can't not to bump this old topic because skinny jeans are trendy again, maybe even more trendy for this year than for the previous ones :) The black skinnies like here on stylemann.com are considered as one of the most fashionable models, bothe for men and women :) And still the models with holes are very popular, especially in case of teenagers and youth :))

all the latest Fashion Trends from Tokyo LIVE on www.fashioninjapan.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.