Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Has anyone spotting an interesting trend that you think is starting to pick up steam?

Views: 1272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My last purchase – dress by Nataliya Сouture - best dress I've ever seen!

I think you won't say that was fashionable if you won't add some bling bling to accessorize, try adding some handmade accessories to have more radiant appearance and will collaborate your fashion style.
I think this is the new trend...
p2
colour....
bits of red.
higher heels will remain, the extreme platforms are on their way out.

nice dress the color is very nice ..

The classics are making a huge comeback with retailers reporting that quality over quantity is the order of the day. Pencil skirts, sharp jackets and blouses. Good day to evening wear. This is the opposite of what Irish women were buying up to the start of this recession. Gone are all the balls and evening events and sharp says I'm strong and I'll get through this awful economic recession we are going through in this country.

Check out the Color Trend  for Most fashion Studios . What it brings and how it has been affected by the socio economic factors around the world. 

Urban Purple Fashion Studio

You can get all your Apparel Line Development facilities at  Fashion Studio Urban Purple. Get Your Line Sheet to the next level starting through Designs converted to Factory Ready  Tech Packs and can also get your Production done for Your Store Requirements. Urban Purple Fashion Studio Provides  End to End Solution for all your Apparel Line Needs starting from Line Sheet Design, Tech Pack Design , Sample Development and Garment Manufacturing. Check out the Review Page of Urban Purple Fashion Studio and check out what clients and brands talking about the Fashion Studio. 

Harem pants are definitely the new trend for both women AND men! Here's a pair i found that's really nice. Only size MEDIUM left! Free shipping on orders over $99. http://www.247features.com/104-gray-chambray-harem-pants.html

wow nice pair of shoes dude..

High heels, skirts, white color is the trend of spring 2013

Skater skirts look really fresh and seeing a resurgence of camo.  Color and pattern blocking remain important.

www.designinsiders.com

I think next trend will be of floral print dresses with a plain necklace and watch in one hand.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.