Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

This week I have been introduced to what appears to be a very good service for new designers (and experienced designers). The company is called the Fabric Stock Exchange. I actually created a page for that at my other site and you can view their details at the Fabric Stock Exchange page. If you like what you see on the page I created for them, you can visit their site also at FabricStockExchange.com to learn more.

By the way, this resource is in the USA.

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I have been having trouble finding 100% sheep wool,
but I found that in Faroe Islands they always use 100% wool
this website

www.hmbs.dk

sell,s very original sweaters and jackets
Thanks for the link. Please, look at my site www.yaga.ru . We make fusion textile. You may be interested.
I got some samples from them a few months ago.Their response was fast.I currently left my info so I can get samples when they arrive. I think that is a great feature.
But I need organic fabrics,like linen,bamboo,soy. Do you know a supplier?
My minimus are small,so I did not have much luck in the past.
Thanks.
Aneta - I started working on a guide for Organic Clothing and Organic Fabric, but I became to busy and had not had a chance to finish the guide. You can see what I started at the Organic Clothing Guide section on Apparel Search. I would like to add an organic fabric section.

Sorry that I could not be more helpful.

If anyone else know organic fabric suppliers, please let us know...
Thanks,Apparel
Janet gave me a company name that I was familiar with.What a small world!
I can give you resources for Bamboo fabric. They are: Pickering International (415) 474-2288 www.picknatural.com and Bamboofabrics.com This fabric is awsome!
Babybonkin
Thanks a lot. I got some small yardage from them in the past, but only linen and hemp blends. I was not aware that they also have bamboo. Have you seen bamboo woven, not just knitted?
They call some of their cotton "organic". Do you know if they have a certiffication for that?
They have bamboo denim twill. I ordered their sample package and it had swatches of all kinds of wovens, including the bamboo! What do you use it for?
Babybonkin
Women shirts. I will contact them. Thanks a lot.
Aneta, please, look at this site http://www.seworganic.com/textiles.htm . May be it will help you.
Thanks a lot Yaga. I checked their site. Very useful information.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.