Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

We are moving into a phase now of looking for reps or showrooms to start selling our clothing line. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? We have purchased lists of reps and are now in the process of calling on them to show our line, but I was hoping someone might have experience with using reps. Any pros or cons?

Views: 517

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you tried visiting a "merchandise mart"? I have actually never worked in one, but I think they may be a good way to find office space and at the same time make some connections with others in the industry and possibly sales reps.

Sorry, I do not personally know any sales reps looking to take on new lines.

Anyone reading this have any experience taking space in a merchandise mart?
i am xinca from china , i haveHello Sir :
Have a nice day!
This is HeShun Trade Co.,LTD.
I obtained your information My MSN: heshun3@hotmail.com
We have a big storage of the brand sneakers and brand clothes you require. Please mail me the quantity you plan to order so that I can quote.
The notice:
1 .My offer is based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
2. This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
3. And this offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 30. 2008, Beijing time.
Our offers are for long days.
4. We need about 24 hours to prepare the merchandise after you give us your order. So there need 5-7days exactly when you can receive the package.
5. We only provide the top quality goods.

MSN Messenger/ Email address: heshun3@hotmail. com

Best regards
Xinca
HeShun Trade Co.,LTD
Best thing is to call them, not all are open to take new lines, so you just need to find out who is. Once you find them you need to choose the right person for your line, make sure the other lines they have are similar in style with yours, so it means this are the customers they sale to...
If you are located in San Francisco there is a show where California agents are going so you can try to meet them in person. But for other states you just need to call and email them pictures.
Good luck,
Maria
www.gitanafashions.com
I have a very unique "style lounge" through which I offer high-end non-mainstream designers tailor made packages that encompass marketing strategies, PR services, showcase opportunities, and a variety of additional services all of which are customized to suit each designers' individual objectives and brand identity. I would love to learn more about your line and explore opportunities in which we might work together. Do you have a website? Or could you please email me at info@boutiquevenue.com? Thank you.
I am seeking the same information. Great question!!
I currently run a successful sales rep company in the southwest. We specialize in infant thru teen clothing. So if you have something new, we are always willing to check it out. Thanks much. you can reach us at www.selectofferings.com
Sounds good, thanks much
how is your pattern making and cutting departments doing?

I would be interested to help you if you needed.

dean
Hi Emporio, I work for a company that has a fashion website dedicated to carrying/selling the newest, cutting-edge fashions. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or not as a way to get your brand out there. If you are interested send me a message and include pictures of your line. Good luck!
Hi IronCowGirl-As I mentioned above, I have a style trunk show lounge in Palm Beach and would love to be in touch with you and keep you updated on my "new" designers, all of which are non-mainstream and innovative....please feel free to email me at alexis@boutiquevenue if you would like to receive anymore information on my clients.
Hi,

I've the pleasure to introduce myself that I export all kinds of knit, sweater & woven clothing from Bangladesh to some Europe & American countries. I'm looking opportunities of business correspondence through supplying of quality clothing items at a competitive price.

We always proud of our price, quality & in-time delivery and our list of items is in the following below...........

List of items:
T-shirt, Polo-shirt, Sweat-shirts, Sweater, Jeans, Shirts, sportswear, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Jog suits, Bra & Panties, Dresses, Blouses, Tops, Tang top, Jackets, Vest, Caps, shopping bags, etc.

So, please contact me with your requirements in-detail if you believe our items may be important for what you are looking for.

Thanks & B. Rgds
Md. Jakirul Islam Jinu
Peace Fashion
Quality Apparels
TopUnit Apparels
788, Middle Monipur, Mirpur-2,
Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Cont: 8801913262929
Email: peacefashion@gmail.com
MSN: peacefashion@hotmail.com
Check out www.MadeinChina.com or www.Alibaba.com to find manufacturers. You'll find tons of them.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.