Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,I am Lucy from China.We are manufacturer in fashion garment and accessory.
We can produce below items: silk garment/dress/sleepwear,silk or other material cut & sew garment,crochet/heavy sweater,cotton or linen garment,leather garment and leather handbag,fur garment.scarf.
Normally,we just do order according to clients' own styles/collection.

I,myself work in a textile company,and we also have many cooperated reliable mill which are good at producing different kind of garment or accessory.

I have experience in helping designers to set up their own business by make samples for them,and make production order for them.
So if your company is looking for a good textile manufacturer or u want to set up your own business,I can be your supplier in China or China sourcing agent/partner.
Anyone who is interested in this topic can send to me email at lucyshen360@hotmail.com

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucy - you can add your factory information at the clothing factory directory and the clothing industry directory. These are both very new directories and do not have many listings yet. However, you can add listings for free and this may help your business.
Z.Y.K. Handbag Factory
Fashion Handbags For Designers & Wholesalers

Our Service
1. Professional OEM service
2. Offering quality samples from sketches or prototype; assisting designers with sourcing materials such as leather, hardware, lining, fabric,zipper, as well as customized LOGO plate.

www.shilingbags.com
shilingbag@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.