Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for overseas business partner who was entrusted with retailers & wholesalers & fashion designer of the dress

Dear all, as the subject who’s interesting in the plan? What would you suggest to me with about spreading dress business into EU or United States? How to start? Where going to advertise?? I i never try to businese into overseas from china
In general, we would support retailers or wholesalers order in china for any kind of high quality dress ,we’re extensive experience in party dress,wedding dress,night dress ect,,,.

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi there.. I'm interested with your plan but I'm from Indonesia. If you don't mind could you email me to my mail syan_na@hotmail.com
thank you.... take care and GBU....
hi Syanna,glad u have interested at my plan. In general,overseas businese partner is a great work who's extensive experiences on merchandising and Fashion Industries.
To suggest that You would delay the plan is better for the time being. As like Apparel1 said that you can find something from the fashion school section at Apparel Search if you love fashion.
good day Syanna, God Bless You too.thanks.
my email :tt19268@gmail.com
My name is Charles Kemp, I am a fashion designer from the Bahamas and I also own two retail stores. Send me more info on your idaers I am intrested.
Hello Charles Kemp,Nice to meet you on here. It's so glad to hear that you're interested with my plan. In general, there are lots of unprocessed materials and shortage of skilled workers to support such a large apparel industry in china.You would send me mail to discuss with outsource if you want to more competitive in one's market or to serve a new area.
showing address:tt19268@gmail.com
Thanks Charles Kemp!
Have a nice day!!
Anne - must have been sleep when I replied to your email - interested in your plan send more info
oh my dear JaJa,we have larger time difference in the other side. You're sound asleep this time. I dont mind you contact me when you wake up on yahoo messager or msn or skype ...etc.,,,
Hi Anneyu,
I would be interested in doing sales Rep. for the caribbean.
please send all info.
yolanderj

im also interested email em info@istilodleamoda.us

hi,

i am interested in your proposal,
Kindly email me your proposal in length, to have a better ides, You can see my product at below link.

Plz find my weblink below :

http://www.indiamart.com/leelabydharamnoida/

Plz find details about my company and kind of products attached which we design and manufacture, Leela By Dharam is a design house which especialize in hi-fashion womens wear & custome clothing.We especialize kaftan.
We provide well researched range to our prestigious buyers.

Hi-Fashion & casual

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:
- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.
* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.
* Customization: Deliver customized garments.
* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.
* Delivery: As per terms & condition.
* Incepted in the year: 1978.
* Clients: Spread all across the globe.
Awaiting your kind response

Regards,
Dharamvir kumar
Proprietor
For Leela By Dharam

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.