Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

SO WHAT DO U THINK FASHION IS?

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think fashion is something that is never ending. It's part of life. It something that is in one's imagination. It's always there, but can never be complete. The fashion of clothing will never stop and will continue forever. Just like Cubic Zirconia Rings. They can last forever. They are a never ending line of jewelry. They are eternal.
Here is a fashion definition. Not sure if it is the best explanation, but maybe you can pick out some of it that sounds good to you... Fashion is what we want it to be...
For me, fashion is a clothing style and accessories that are "in" at the present time. Your fashion statement best expresses of who you are.

Gen V Caracena
women's plus size clothing
Fashion is simply the art of ones expression in a tangible form. It's also the result of the creativity that is inspired through experiences in life or simply the power of imagination that's instilled in all of us human beings. That's my take on what fashion is all about.
Being a model is so tough. You have to learn every step that you take to maintain your image. I am a model for 5 years already . When i started modeling things are getting to crazy and harder for me but thanks to Vedic Image Group they have shared to me their tip in developing image, Vedic Image is a fashion styling @ group @ 866-565-7541

To some, fashion is an art form. To others, it is almost a religion. But for most people it is a method of utilizing clothing, accessories and hair to show or hide something about yourself. You can use fashion to express yourself, to serve as an extension of your personality: goth, skater, soccer mom, professional. Or you can use fashion to disguise your true self:a conservative in vamp clothing, a vamp in conservative clothing. Fashion statements can be made with clothes, accessories, shoes, hair, makeup, even your cellphone.

Fashion to me, is the way i express my style. but has it has to do more than that. Fashion as the name implies, it has to do with everything around us. The cars, computers, phones and many things.

Fashion is a simply complex way of non verbally, communicating preferences for life.  A woman wearing a glitzy outfit, expects to be treated just as precious as the items she wears. A man wearing a rugged plaid shirt and jeans expects to use his clothing in an more functional way and less for adornment. 

I think fashion is to be different from others.

Fashion is about expressing your creativity and personality. Fashion is culture.

Womens Suits

It is a general term for a popular style especially in clothing and footwear. Everybody has a different sorts of fashion so that my fashion is rock style. :)

online accessory boutiques

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.