Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

SO WHAT DO U THINK FASHION IS?

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fashion to me is all about "INDIVIDUALITY" what makes you/your style distinctive. I have noticed a lot of times, people will go out and buy what is out there just because its HOT or its fashion and not because it looks good on them etc....Remember, as soon as fashion has been universally adopted, that is, as soon as anything that was originally done only by a few have really come to be practiced by all, we no longer characterize it as fashion. Every growth of a fashion drives it to its doom, because it thereby cancels out its distinctiveness........
For centuries individuals or societies have used clothes and other body adornment as a form of nonverbal communication to indicate occupation, rank, gender, sexual availability, locality, class, wealth and group affiliation. Fashion is a form of free speech. It not only embraces clothing, but also accessories, jewellery, hairstyles, beauty and body art. What we wear and how and when we wear it, provides others with a shorthand to subtly read the surface of a social situation.
Fashion is the way of expressing your individual style by adopting the style of latest fashion trends. It is the way how you express your sense of creativity as a person to make you feel good and comfortable. I believe that there is no exact definition of fashion as a whole because there are so many things in this world that you can find fashionable in different ways and in so many ways.
Fashion refer to the styles and customs prevalent at a given time. As the name itself suggest the appearance of clothing but the term encompasses the more. What do i feel
This may not be the best definition of fashion, but here is the fashion definition listed on Apparel Search.
fashion is just the glamourous side of clothing, its not the clothing itself i thinks its the allure of the clothing.
Actually its not just the clothing thing that you can have for fashion there lots of things incorporated with it such as accessories, shoes, bags, etc. There are different fashion trends for every category. It may be so overwhelming tho you can choose a wide variety of collection whether on internet or in stores.
Fashion is what you make of it! It is trend and style and most of all it is personal.
fashion is to dream.
fashion is art.
style is what one develops when they've honed their fashion sense.
I think,fashion is beauty.It's quintessence of our feeling and spirit.It makes people nicer and more self-confident.That\s all I thought
Fashion for me is not merely wearing what you like nor what you feel. It is the freedom of showing your distinct characteristic as a person to the world. It has something to do with the proper expression of feelings, gesture etc. and all this must jive to create a greater impact on your personality. Where in fashion helps you in defining what is the real you.
Fashion trend has now spread globally what we need to do is to embrace and enhance them.
Having hard time in searching for fashion links that will aid your fashion needs? Try this website"www.artispringboard.com". This site is really great for you will really acquire wide knowledge with regards to this matter. The link provides easy access to fashion trends, fashion designers sharing you the unique ideas and that showcases thier creative Skills. This site updates/provides you ideas on current fashion news, events and even "blogging".
Fashion is the freedom of wearing what you want and it expresses any individuals emotion, belief, sexuality, culture and feeling..

Designer Clothes Online

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.