Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hi all fashionistas

I work for trendoscope.com, a trends agency and I'm seeking original creations. If you created a unique design/fashion or spotted one, and believe it can potentially be the next trend, then I would love to review it. Please send it to me to trendoriginal@trendoscope.com. No fashion sketches, please

thanks & best,
TrendLover

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi please check us out at

http://www.bastardandfriends.com/about.html

Thank you.
If you want to see original check out my line of jewelry.. www.fleurings.com it's patent pending and designed to hold water and live flowers!

Samantha
Thanks!
These are so Original!
Are they already catching on?

Hi all you fashion lovers! I love trendoscope.com...also, you might want to check out a site called Lifo at www.lifo.com where you get access to your own online wardrobe where you can create outfits. It's also a space where you can learn about the latest fashion trends, gossip, beauty and more.      

Hi I want to send some trends but I was confuse that some one will theft it can you prevent that.
http://www.danachi.com

all designs are protected with (c) copy right.

Hello:

Starting a new line requires a lot of work and is extremely time consuming and complicated.

Sylvie de Gil, famous Parisian stylist who has also been acting as a trusted Fashion consultant since 2000. Her agency, Jomsy Consulting, is based in the growing Fashion District in Los Angeles and in the prestigious Beverly Hills, CA.

She has been working from her own design studios and has helped many new designers getting started into this fabulous world that is the Fashion industry.

Sylvie works from your very own creative ideas, sketches and drawings. She is able to assist you from A to Z until the final results. If you wish, she can also locate the most perfect fabric for your creations.

Jomsy respects any type of production capacity: From 10 to over 500 pieces.

An “a la carte” service, a place where your budget will be discussed in details, so no surprise down the road.

A free of charge first consultation via Skype, MSN or e-mail can be provided. Afterwards, if you wish to continue with Jomsy Consulting, Sylvie will help you choose the best rate corresponding to your needs.

Visit her Web site at www.jomsy.com/consulting for additional information. References can be provided upon request.

Hi there,

I made an original creation at home. I have a picture and if you inbox me I'll send it for review. Due to protecting my design I will only send it person to person. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely

Cosetta Marie

Caroline Monick, most original  French Designer!http://www.carolinemonick.com

MEDIA CONTACT:
Jill Hoffman
jillh@clivehoffmanassociates.com
SHOWROOM:
Los Angeles Fashion District,
SYLVIE de GIL, JOMSY Consulting,
consulting@jomsy.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Britney Spears Receives Avante-garde Cocktail Dress from French Fashion Prodigy Caroline Monick

LOS ANGELES – September 20, 2011 – Britney Spears may be one of the first celebrities to be spotted in one of Caroline Monick’s signature pink-hued cocktail dresses. Upon receiving the “little pink dress” (pictured) recently from Hollywood Gift Baskets, Spears said that the dress from the 24-year-old French fashion designer was “gorgeous” and that she loved the packaging. Having recently burst onto the Los Angeles fashion scene, Monick’s designs are captivating the attention of stylish women in search of originality.

© Hollywood Gift Baskets

To request images of Monick’s introductory line, please contact Jill Hoffman at 323.719.7111 or at jillh@clivehoffmanassociates.com. For showroom information or to book an appointment, please contact Sylvie de Gil at JOMSY Inc. in the Los Angeles Fashion District at 323.252.5392 or at consulting@jomsy.com.

About Caroline Monick

Churchill, Roosevelt, Claudel and De Gaulle represent only a few of the world-famous personalities that the grandfather of the young designer, Caroline Monick, met with during his long and distinguished career as an influential French politician and banker. Heir to the will and courage that her grandfather showed during World War II, the 24-year-old Paris native has recently begun to take the Los Angeles fashion scene by storm, creating her first collection of signature pink-hued cocktail dresses for the U.S. market in the heart of Los Angeles’ famed Fashion District.

# # #

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.