Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm looking for some info on manufacturing boots in Brazil. How much more is it to get items manufactured there as opposed to China? Any feedback on Brazil's manufacturing in general? Is it worth it to go with a manufacturer in Brazil for the quality? Has anybody else worked with a shoe manufacturer in Brazil?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is really difficult to say how much more it would cost in Brazil in comparison to China. Much of this depends on your negotiation skills, quantity of orders, etc. Every country can produce excellent quality, it really depends on the individual factory and the management. When factories cut corners, you get cheap product. Does not matter the country of origin.

You can find shoe factories around the globe at the shoe factory section on Apparel Search.

In all honesty, I have never manufactured shoes. Therefore, I can not suggest a specific factory or country. Hopefully another member will reply with answers to your questions.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.