Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Im interested in opening my own boutique and money is definitely a must to have.. what are ways to come up with start up money????

Views: 1355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you gone to the sba? or try to find a private investor.
Where are you located I am in Atlanta and I am looking to start a boutique as well when getting an SBA loan they want $5k to start up. I am looking for a partner if you are in the atl area. Or if not try to find a partner to go half with you, on financing, marketing ect.
I'm about 40 miles outside the ATL.
Micro-loans for women. A non-profit organization offers micr-loans called Accion check out their web site.

Also if your in the Atlanta area (or check your local office). Goodwill Industries has a Micro-Loan Business Program...BusinessNOW check them out.
thanks alot.. Do u know where Goodwill industries is located in the atlanta metro area?
hi people, im new in the whole fasion industry but am very passionate about. i have ideas, styles and designs and money is not a huge problem.

but where do i start?
Have you taken fashion courses? A good first step is fashion school...
Start by working on your business plan! if you have a business plan it will direct you.

hello

where are you located?

Darryl

Do you know the news???
Do you know the news from gobrandmall?
Interesting pictures,big surprise,hot news.
All from http://www.gobrandmall.com
Have you ever heard it?
Go there and have a try!
Do not miss it!
I got it from E-friend , i have seen it , i think it is wonderful , thank you , if you are free, you can have a look.
try to obtain a financial loan
interior design
Good to start ow boutique. I started my own in last year having nothing with me. just a new in fashion industry and now I am great to with have all.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.