Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

A friend has recently told me about "widgets". With all the technical jargan aside, they essentially allow you to add cool things to your website. Because I only care about cool things relevant to "fashion", I have created a few widgets with data from a few of my other fashion website. So far, I have tested this with my fashion newspaper site and my clothing industry jobs site. You can see my experiments from the Fashion Widgets page at Apparel Search.

If you are interested, you are welcome to add the widgets to your fashion websites or anyother site that you think that the widget would be appropriate. From that section you will find Fashion News widgets and Fashion Job Widgets.

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get the real fashion from Oasis Kids Clothing, that's represent of baby fashion clothes manufacturers in world wide. Just visit the site and enjoy the discount proposal for the bulk buyers. To order you must entry your contact ID & phone numbers with your massage into enquiry form or many contact form, or mail the direct at: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com or info@oasiskidsclothing.com.

Visit the website: http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/ or http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/become-a-distributor/ (easy way to place the bulk orders). 

A suitable clothing can show the status and the flavour of the person. So valuing what you wear is necessary. Now more and more people try to buy clothing from on-line. Clothing in from Australia is cheap and fashionable. You can find your clothing and buy at wholesale rate at ASG Sports. I purchased lots of cloth from this site.

Nifty Fashion also gives you a cool widget to add to your site, check it out @ www.nifty.fashion

Nifty Fashion

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.