Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Is there something in particular that you would like to see in a new fashion mag? If you were developing a new mag what would you include?

~POSHGLAM.com

Views: 334

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am obviously, bias... I would very much like to see articles about the Fashion Industry Network.

Possibly you can write articles about how technology is used in the fashion industry.
I would like to see more art and fashion.And less car ads.That industry does not belong in fashion magazines.
If i were developing my own magazine-i would Rainbowflage it.
Diffwrwnt trends in different areas across the country, or even across the fashion world for that matter/
I don't think there is enough exposure for new and up-and-coming brands/designers. I also think it's fun to discover new websites since it can be so hard to locate them through a search engine. Regional information is also good as trends can differ from East/West coast.
I would like to see in a new fashion magazine an trendy and exquisite collection of plus size fashion for women.

Gen V Caracena
I would love oo . Fashion magazines' fashion is timely since it showcases the forecasted colors for year 2010. Blue and silver are the major colors for 2010. I like to wear magazines featured fashion since it gives me a contemporary look and I learned this fashion tip from image consulting group@866-565-7541
models faces on the covers again. no more celebrities in red carpet gowns. american vogue..are you listening?
more pages showing fashion.
i'm also rather tired of the 'polyvore' layouts on pages, just showing a grouping of items.so lazy & unimaginative.
i want to see hair, makeup, exotic locales in fashion spreads.
i want to see new models, new faces, different looking girls..who also have personality.
new photogs.
new designers.
fashion has gotten to complacent.
and if anything is going to turn things around, it will be a magazine that's been shaken up.
open any american vogue from the 60's or 80's and they are fantastic.
It would really be a pleasure if your own designs can be featured in a fashion mag, yet I haven't really released a design in the market, I make some designs for church dresses, and it would be great to see some other designs on dresses for church in a fashion magazine.
I would like to see various stylish designs of outerwear corsets in a new fashion mag.

Gen V
plus size corsets tops
Hello!
Discover our high quality resort wear,
At Arizali we specialize in high quality summer wear and accessories.
Established for over 15 years in Malaysia, we provide you with your 
Boutique Resort needs.

Depending on the size of your Boutique, type of clientele, we tailor 
a manageable package were you don’t have to order minimum
quantity per item.

Want to have a look? Visit our website at www.arizali.com or 
check out our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/Arizalipage 
or contact us directly at info@arizali.com

Have a good day!

Nashka Solotareff
Tel: +603 4252 1921
Email: info@arizali.com

I would like to see Anne hathaway wearing designer saree . :)

If i do,I will include a Blog or Page As Recent Trends and Fashion today.this will be the hot topic in the magazine for any fashion lovers.

men's formal wear

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.