Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Please visit my blog and post your comments. I am a Personal Stylist based in Chelsea, London and would love to hear from you. I will be posting fashion news from London. Todays blogs are on a new web site that you can join by invitation doing discount designer wear. Also is a Brit take on Sarah Palin's fashion expenditure.
http://www.gabrielleteare.com/blog

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! Do you ever write about kids' fashion?
Melody Wilson
www.pixyworld.net
”Boutique
Hello, not sure you interest to put fashion jewelry in your fashion blog or not, I am appreciated if you can spread it to the world :)

HEARTDISK offers fashion jewelry to all fashion lovers!! Our mission is to provide quality fashion jewelries in affordable price, please kindly see our website for more information.

or you can take a quick look as below product pictures.

super cute blog. you should post to my new discussion topic EVERYBODY BLOGS it is so we can all network and promote our fashion blogs.
some great recommendations there... i would like to see more posts on london-based designers please! :)
Hello Garielle, We are looking for motivated and talented bloggers who would like to contribute to our online website that aims to help a group of popular TV show fans find their tv stars' character wardrobe.  We all know how annoying and absurd it can feel when you are watching your favorite show and you see the top Rachel Berry is wearing from the latest Glee episode but now you have to go onto google for a meticulous search or guiltily give up.  At that moment, you are even ready to make a purchase but only if you knew where to find that piece.  I have come to know many who share this frustration .  These are the few we would like to help by forming a netwotk of style conscious bloggers.  This way we would be cooperating by giving you the necessary exposure to your blog and featuring you in our network of bloggers.  We are not looking to profit from featuring you but look forward to collaborate with a progressive blogger who could weekly collaborate with our blog. If you feel this would take away from the commitment to your blog, please consider posting as a host blogger or letting others who would like to take advantage from this opportunity.  Thank you for your time and I would gladly be ready to answers any questions.  I appreciate the time and many thanks.  
Wishing you the very best,
Janeth Solorzano
janeth@royalpioneers.com
244 5th Ave,
New York, NY 10001

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.