Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi I received an email today inquiring on contract price for 1,000 organic (preferably bamboo or Tencel) Baby Onesies and some other baby clothes......I do not specialize in baby clothing and would rather pass this on to an experienced baby clothing manufacture. So if you are interested shoot me an email and I can pass on a contact email to the client.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone ... just a question ... is ther a website related to these two posts? I'd be interested in checking into this further.
Thanks. Nancy
vintage clothing
Hi I don't know still you are looking for organic baby clothing. If so I've 18,000 pieces of 100% Organic Cotton Knitted Kids wear ( Organic Sleeper) made of 100% organic cotton yarn grown using non-chemical farming methods environmentally friendly certified organic.
Colors: Blue Print, Grey Print, Pink Print
Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24
Call for details & pricing 1-905-554-4446
HI ,

This is Ravi From India.. We can produce all kind of knitted garments , pls send your inquiries and requirements to ravi@fashionultimate.com

Rgds,
Ravi.M
Manufacturers/Exporters/Sourcing of All types of knitted Garments & Organic cotton garments to Mens , Ladies , Kids
apparelarrow@gmail.com

we are a manufactuer in China for baby cloth, we are in the position to supply at competitive price and high quality.

Best regards

Jake

e-mail:lichao_22@hotmail.com

skype id:caolichao

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.