Greetings!

Winter is coming, and it becomes very tough for many ladies to take proper care of their dry hairs in winters. That's why I am going to share some excellent tips to take care of your hair in winters.

Regular Trims & Use of Hat: First of you need to protect your hairs from severe side effects of dry wind, snow and rain. In this regard, it is better to wear a hat or cover your head with a scarf etc. Similarly, if you suffer from dry edges of hairs, then the best remedy is trimming them regularly or probably after every week in winters.

Avoid Heat Styling: Are you drying your hairs with a blower or using straightener or curler to style them? If yes, then you would have to stop using them. Yes, according to hair experts, the use of heat styling products can damage your hairs in all seasons, but their impacts could be severe in winters.

Use An Oil Treatment: If you don't oil your hairs in winters, then you are proceeding with a wrong approach. However, instead of using inorganic, full of chemicals and sulfate oils, I would recommend you to try natural oils that are free of parabens, sulfate and harmful chemicals. In this regard, the use of this pure raw Batana oil is the best approach. It is also suitable for hair scrape and would moisturize your hair without making them frizzy in winters.

Stay Hydrated: If you think diet doesn't have a relationship with hair and beauty, then you are wrong. It has been noticed that people don't drink enough water in winters. That's why I would suggest community fellows drink enough water, use fruit juices and stay hydrated in winters.

Avoid Hot Showers: I can understand that it is tough to take cold showers in winters, but scorching showers can also damage your hair roots and scalp. Instead of hot showers, you can take warm water showers and better to use sulfate-free shampoos in winters.

Hopefully, these tips would help you to take better care of your hairs in winters, and if you have more suggestions then you can share by commenting below!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.