Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wedding dress: short takes one step ahead

At a time when marriage becomes more democratic, more than ever, the short dress is no longer confined to civil ceremonies and multiplies t…

Started by Kaylee

5 Jun 12
Reply by aarti pathak

How to choose my wedding dress?

Next month I'm going to marry my fiance. I feel very excited. We have received many blessings. But we now also a worried that we have not y…

Started by Bennie Jeans

2 May 22
Reply by Shirley

Lehenga Style Sarees

Lahenga saree is in trend and they become very popular among the women. Lehenga style saree is a method of ready-made saree that arose from…

Started by BagteshFashion

1 May 3
Reply by aarti pathak

Indian Bridal Lehenga Choli

Bridal Lehenga Choli is one of the best Indian bridal dresses for wedding displayed by ladies and brides. Weddings are considered auspiciou…

2 Apr 25
Reply by aarti pathak

Indian Bridal Lehenga Choli

Bridal Lehenga Choli is one of the best Indian bridal dresses for wedding displayed by ladies and brides. Weddings are considered auspiciou…

1 Mar 9
Reply by Hijab Zara

What are conflict diamonds and what’s wrong about them?

Conflict diamonds (some refer to them as blood diamonds) are real diamonds that are sourced from regions that are controlled by groups that…

Started by perrian jewels for everyday

0 Mar 5

Anarkali Salwar Kameez: Revival

The Anarkali Salwar Kameez style originated during the Mughal era when mujra dancers and royal women used to wear these dresses. With the p…

Started by vitthal phalke

3 Feb 8
Reply by vasansi jaipur

Mens Wedding Attire

Groom’s suits is more important on his wedding because it’s a way of reflecting your personality. So It is a ingredient of any successful w…

Started by John Nash

6 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Priyanka Chopra

Men's Indian Wedding Wear

Recently if you have seen the current trends of men's Indian ethnic wear as adopted the western style of fashion from silhouettes to cuts a…

Started by Aarti Patel

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by PRIYA MISHRA

Jodhpuri Suit Fashion Trends for the Indian Groom

If you are thinking about purchasing suits; you can without any hesitation explore the wide varieties in Jodhpuri suits for men. you are lo…

1 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Priyanka Chopra

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.