Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We have launched our new fashion site www.myfashionvilla.com

Join me at my fashion site My Fashion Villa. hey frnds my fashionvilla site is online chk it out:http://www.myfashionvilla.com/about-us/Goo

Started by Zankhana

1 Oct 15
Reply by Ella Lopez

Tips for Dealing with an Overall Talkative Child

Being able to join words and forming simple sentences to having a complete conversation, your children eventually grow and have enough comm…

Started by BabyCouture India

0 Jul 8

What kind of cloth diaper do you recommend for babies with extremely sensitive skin?

If baby is sensitive, then what kind of cloth dipaer do you recommend?

Started by BabyCouture India

0 May 15

Women's Fashion in Fashion Industry

Fashion is something important in every people's life. It shows their lifestyle, their character, their behavior and approach towards life…

Started by beautyzoomin

3 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Priyanka Chopra

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

3 Effective Beauty tips for Glowing Skin in Summer

It is no secret:   We always want to look our best, no matter the season. However, during the summer it may feel like a challenge to be…

Started by emily rose

0 Jul 19, 2013

Who looking for Lace And Trims for Your New Style Collection- Manufacturer : Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd

Are you looking for Lace And Trims for Your New Style Collection- Manufacturer : Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd   Online ( Lace And Trims – Garme…

Started by Olivia Mok

0 Jul 19, 2011

need advice for my new fashion site

frnds i have launched my new fashion site www.myfashionvilla.com we post interview of creative designers . make up artist, fashion photogra…

Started by Zankhana

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by John Kenly

Funny Fashion Videos

Spankie Valentine, spokesmodel for UrganOG.Com, shares helpful tips, trends and fashion ideas weekly with lots of humor. Come enjoy her ver…

Started by Spankie

0 Nov 19, 2010

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

0 Oct 30, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.