Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'start' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Los Angeles vs. New York (who starts the trend...)

Any thoughts on the origin of fashion trends? Certainly, many of the fashion trends in the USA have originated from Europe (and Asia). Howe…

Started by Apparel1

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

I need of a manufacture who does small orders??

I am starting a clothing line. I am seeking a contractor who can make my designs. I would need as low as 30 to 100 pieces. Does anyone know…

Started by fashionpower

65 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

How To Start A Clothing Line

If you are new to the fashion or clothing industry finding the right advice can be time consuming and sometimes expensive. It is also hard…

Started by JCooper

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Blaine Carlton

Start up custom apparel looking for clothing (international or domestic) manufactuer, factory, production.

We are a custom apparel company looking for manufacturing of our lines. We are looking for small or medium sized companies that can meet ou…

Started by 4uApparel

78 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by wholesaleconnections

In need of manufacturer!

I finally decided to start my own clothing line! (Not bulk orders at the moment!) I am looking for a manufacturer! Please leave your email/…

Started by ash

28 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS

We are a new Canadian designer company expanding around the world. We manufacture exclusive products such as high-end jewelry in sterling s…

Started by Annie Dupervil

0 Feb 3, 2013

what are the barriers to starting up your fashion business

We are currently working of providing the best services possible for new emerging designers and fashion business.. so we are asking you w…

Started by SHEA

10 Dec 30, 2012

How to launch and sell your Collection to the world

Here is some wonderful information for anyone looking forward to taking their designs to market. For more information and to take a look at…

Started by Lance Smith

1 Nov 22, 2012

Starting a Personal Styling Career

Hey everyone! I have seen the question raised in a lot of different places around the internet and in many forums on FIN. Lots of people l…

Started by Elaine Frazier

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Singh Style Studio

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.