Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'small' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm looking for a LA-based Outerwear Manufacturer w/Outdoor Apparel Experience

Hello, My name is Brett and I am a Los Angeles-based designer. I'm looking to build a relationship with a production partner here in LA to…

Started by Brett Clouser

5 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Rose AlanaEve

Seeking a Small Production Clothing Manufacturer

We are seeking a company or individual that is willing to do small runs of dresses, skirts or tops in various sizes per style.  We are look…

Started by A Clothes Mind

12 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Anthony S

Looking for wholesale supplier of Petite clothing please!

Hi there, I am in the early stages of starting an e-shop specifically for the shorter ladies, (up to 5''3). Being a short woman myself I k…

Started by Cass6687

12 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Rashed

Experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders

Dear Madams/Sirs, We are a garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam.We deal in sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of men's and women's wear…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 Dec 20, 2015

New Vitrual shopping center merging brick and mortar shops with e-commerce sales.

Ultimate Shopping Exp. Think Global, Buy local, get best service from local businesses with the ease of online shopping.  Shop safely onlin…

Started by Dave

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Alok kumar

Garment factory.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z. We also have an own factory for small quantity. So…

Started by ĐOÀN PHẠM VIỆT VŨ

1 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by angelnx

Garment factory.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z. We also have an own factory for small quantity. So…

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Oasis Shirts

Garment factory.

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Oasis Shirts

Garment factory.

0 Mar 6, 2015

Womenwear Clothes Manufacturer

We are manufacturer from Ukraine. We produce a wide range of women clothes. We can produce very small quantity orders. We seek for wholesal…

Started by Denis Kushnir

2 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Denis Kushnir

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.