Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'shows' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Most fashionable tv shows 2017

hello, everyone..!!!! I heard about many Vegan fashion shows and even watched them.they inspired me so much to get into a vegan lifestyle a…

Started by Vegan Fashion

0 Sep 1, 2017

Moda MAnhattan or ENK Vegas

I am considering participating in either Moda Manhattan or ENK Vegas show for my collection- I am an emerging designer of women's clothing…

Started by Aparna Puri

0 Jan 18, 2013

will you be the one UK most beautiful real life princes & princesses! In 2012 we are looking for?

I believe every person has something God gifted power, just he or she needs to explore that. Every person brings unique skills and talents…

Started by Jenifer Angela

0 Apr 5, 2012

ARTA CHIC Seeking The Latest In Hat Trends

ARTA is seeking submissions from women and men of color(18 & up). We are an online magazine based out of Los Angeles, Ca that focuses o…

Started by tara copeland

0 Jan 17, 2012

Concert Fashion- The Fillmore, Miami.

On Friday, I went to  a Bassnectar show in Miami at the Fillmore.  Bassnectar is one of my favorite DJ's and he absolutely killed it on Fri…

Started by Gabrielle Cohen

0 Sep 19, 2010

Trade Shows for handbags?

In showing my first Handbag Collection, would an accessories trade show or a gift show be a better choice (or both)?

Started by M-I-S Fashion Bags

4 May 5, 2010
Reply by Maryanne

Accessories Trade Shows

Is it best to take the plunge and jump right into the large accessories shows (Accessories The Show) or regional shows (Stylemax) when show…

Started by M-I-S Fashion Bags

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by M-I-S Fashion Bags

Designers that wish to be featured in showroom during NYC Fashion Week

Hello,If you are designer looking for a showroom space to rent during NYC Fashion WeekPlease contact Donnella's Closet.I am happy to speak…

Started by Donnella Tilery

0 Apr 21, 2010

Art, Fashion & Tastings | AV FASHION WEEK | FEB 17, 18th, 19th 2010 @ Roy Arias Studio| 300 W 43st 5th Floor

Escape Into Town With Style DATES:  Public shows:  Feb 17th, Feb 18th and  Feb 19th 2010 from 7pm to 1am VENUE OF PUBLIC SHOWS: Roy Arias…

Started by TMPManagement (SHOWS Production)

0 Jan 24, 2010

Casual Wear Vendors Wanted

Hi everyone! I work at an event planning company called TOYL Events and I'm in charge of finding casual wear vendors (designers or boutique…

Started by Mallory Culberson

7 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by StyleWiz-inc, Clothing Suppliers

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.