Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'sewing' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions for a US manufacturer for organic plush toys?

Hi! I am a start-up, looking for a US sourcer and manufacturer for a really fun line of unique organic plush toys (soft toys) for kids. As…

Started by Rachel L

1 Feb 2
Reply by Daniel Morris

Outsourcing Sewing Work

Hello,   I am starting up a eCommerce clothing store for women, men and children of quality high street and couture/one-off garments that I…

Started by Jennifer Alice Elliott

6 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Daniel Morris

Looking for designers, sewers, sketchers, patternmakers

I'm looking for any and all in the fashion industry in Detroit, MI (and/or metro Detroit area). Please contact me asap!

Started by Kelly Dobbs

4 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

Finding Vendors and sewing contractors!!!!!!!

So I have been looking for a reliable sewing contractor for a while now and it seems like they are really difficult to find in LA. I have i…

Started by Xe

24 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Anthony S

Wholesale / Clearance Sewing Supplies & Haberdashery

Sale of tried and tested sewing supplies used on production for couture clients such as Vivienne Westwood and Shirin Guild ...   We've ju…

Started by Bee Fashion Sewing

0 Dec 6, 2012

Working with a sewing contractor - FREE webinar on how to find and work with one!

Do you find the manufacturing process very STRESSFUL??? Join us Friday April 20th 2012 at 1pm EST to learn how what to do and what NOT to d…

Started by Boaz

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Boaz

Working with a sewing contractor - FREE webinar on how to find and work with one!

Do you find the manufacturing process very STRESSFUL??? Join us Friday April 20th 2012 at 1pm EST to learn how what to do and what NOT to d…

Started by Boaz

0 Apr 4, 2012

Started by Boaz

0 Apr 4, 2012

VIETNAM MANUFACTURER OF GARMENTS - ACCEPTS QUANTITY AS SMALL AS 3PCs/DESIGN - Competitive pricing (info included)

Dear experts in the industry,  We are a well-established manufacturer of fine garments in Hanoi, Vietnam. We currently specialize in high…

Started by Vietnam House of Designers

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Vietnam House of Designers

Getting an entry level sewing machine ; which one though?!

Hi guys!I just joined to ask this one thing ;I'm getting my girlfriend an entry-level sewing-machine for valentines day but I dunno which o…

Started by someguy

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Claire Davies

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.