Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'sample' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loaning Samples for a Shoot

Anyone have any sample agreements/documents to simply state terms and conditions about loaning clothing samples for shoots? I've got a mode…

Started by Alexandra Polk

6 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Laisin

Excess Samples for sale at closeout prices// One of a kind pieces// Best Offer/ready to ship

I am an independent women's wear designer and I have excess inventory of past season collections. Sizes range from 2-10, blouses, skirts an…

Started by Ngozika O'keke

4 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Paul Edward

Give Your Lazy Bum a Boost With Fitness Box From Your Fit Box - 20% OFF

It is time to grow out of your laziness and start working out. To find the perfect clothes and accessories to accompany you to the gym, sub…

Started by Your Fit Box

0 May 12, 2018

excess inventory and last year samples of womens designer clothing

We need overstock/ shelfpulls /store returns /excess inventory / samples of high end womens designer clothes. Who can help me? We need a r…

Started by Peter

2 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Joneien Johnson

Is the label and packaging really needed on the show sample?

Hi everybody, I'm launching a new collection and I have a doubt. My approach is to create show samples which are pretty much as the pre-pro…

Started by Antonio

4 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Creative Creation777

One Stop Professional sampling service, Email: Joewood93@163.com, Tel:0086-13691693556

We are a professional garment sampling and high level brand samall qty production company, Located in China Shenzhen. We can offer you patt…

Started by Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment

0 May 18, 2015

I'm looking for a garment sample maker in NYC

I am looking to find a tailor/garment sample maker to make luxury styles for sales purposes.

Started by Nichole Walker

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Excellence SourcingInternational

Looking for a pattern cutter /sample maker

Looking Manchester uk based creative pattern cutter/sample maker must have previous experience of working as a pattern cutter You would be…

Started by Tallulah Tennant

0 Oct 4, 2012

DESPERATELY looking for a pattern and sample maker......ASAP

Please I NEED a pattern and sample maker ASAP for my two new collections coming out this Fall. Please, let's talk. My number is 301 915 5…

Started by Estella

12 May 6, 2012
Reply by cindykim

Prototype Production

Hello fellow fashion lovers! I am in the process of launching a ladies footwear company.  I have a specific design (with some variations a…

Started by Vass

0 Feb 22, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.