Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4th of july off price prices

Modern and chic men’s suits that you can easily afford for the Independence Day event. Megasuits is proud to offer the 4th of July off pric…

Started by Sabrina

0 Jun 27, 2009

4th of july sales

High-end, trendy, and comfortable men’s suits at very reasonable prices. This is what 4th of July sales is all about. Megasuits is very pro…

Started by Sabrina

0 Jun 27, 2009

SEARCH FOR SALES REPS IN THE USA - SHOE LINE

Are you a sales rep working in the US or do you know a sales rep who is looking for a high fashion shoe line ( evening, party, occasionwear…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Jun 6, 2009

NEw York Contemporary Handbag Company Looking for representation - Sales Reps/Showroom - West Coast region USA

Hello Everyone, We are currently looking for few reps or a showroom for the West Coast region in USA. I'm the designer for CHîa New York…

Started by CHia New York

0 May 20, 2009

How to find a sales rep, agency, or distributor

Looking for ideas and methods of finding a couple of sales reps, agencies, or distributors. Currently I work with 2 agencies. One in weste…

Started by Sharky

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Vivienne

101 Golden Rules for Sales Success in the USA - WEBNINAR OCTOBER 20th 2011 - 2pm

101 GOLDEN RULES FOR SALES SUCCESS IN THE USAAUDIT – CONSULTING - TRAININGYou have decided to sell in the USA but you are wondering how to…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Nov 6, 2008

Need sales reps for Korea and Japan

Hey guys, I am new to this and looking for few reps for Korea and Japan. I am distributing a brand of handbags. If anyone is interested ple…

Started by Caleb Perng

5 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Charles Kemp

Independent Sales Rep / Showroom Needed for Handbag Line

I'm looking for an independent sales rep or showroom for my handbag line. You can view my items at klingbags.com. Representative(s) need to…

Started by Natasha of Kling Handbags

0 May 20, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.