Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midwest Apparel Sales Rep Needed for Contemporary Petite Women's Line

I just launched my debut line of contemporary clothing for petite women. I am looking for sales reps, preferably in the midwest or Chicago…

Started by Joneien Johnson

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Anthony

1 dollar dresses, free drinks, and 50% off - Hello Black Friday

http://cito-gene.blogspot.com/2010/11/1-dollar-dresses-free-drinks-and-50-off.html

Started by citogene

0 Nov 25, 2010

New Brands wanted for Collaboration Jewellery Event in December

I am organising an event in Central London U.K. (near Trafalgar square) and we are looking for products to put in the goodie bag. We will…

Started by Trisori

0 Sep 25, 2010

Introducing Addoway - a marketplace for fashion where people buy from their friends and the merchants they trust

Hey everyone, Addoway is a marketplace for fashion and more where people buy with their friends and the merchants they trust. Through our F…

Started by Addoway

0 Aug 18, 2010

How to begin selling your designs online

Two sites I would recommend.Etsy.comAnd Republika FashionEtsy is great if you are a bit more of a casual designer. You can sell internation…

Started by Jess

5 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Maryanne

BE FASHION'S 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY RAFFLE!!

June is a very special month!! We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary on June 22!! We are raffling off one of our $100 BE FASHION Gift C…

Started by Barbie

0 Jun 1, 2010

Looking for US sales reps - UK evening wear/party wear shoes

Are you or do you know a US sales rep who is looking to sell a successful British brand of footwear for womens?As a retailer, could you be…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Apr 22, 2010

Need a rockstar rep!!!

I'm helping a good friend find an independent sales rep or showroom for a urban, eco-fashion line. Check out the line at http://www.thehotl

Started by Ashra

0 Feb 23, 2010

Looking for a Sales Rep for a High End label

I am looking for a sales rep to work with across the US for my Fall-Winter 2010-11 Collection.. Someone who is located in Los Angeles. If y…

Started by PINaR-ERIS

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by arunkumar

sharing my favorite fashion/shopping tip: SavvyCircle.com tells you when designer goods go on sale

If you are not a member of FREE SavvyCircle.com, you are almost certainly overspending. Since my friend sent me the link six months ago, I…

Started by Brooke

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Leonard J. Williamson

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.